Our Chairman “Shri. Umrao Singh Ostwal”
is An Excellent Entrepreneur And A Dynamic Personality.
Shri U. S. Ostwal has a Very Soft Corner For The Rural Villages. He Strongly Believes In The Motto of “Sab Ke Saath, Sab Ka Vikas” Of Giving Back To The Society, he Does A Lot For Students, Who Wish To Study But Are Unable To Afford It, By Giving Them Scholarship. At The Same Time, Helping Unemployed People Who Wish to Sustain a Living.
Being a Philanthropist - He is Involved in Several Social Activities Like:
- Giving Scholarships to the Poor and Deserving Students.
(These Students Are In Higher Education Doing Degree College, Post Graduate And Professional Courses Like, MBA, CA, CAS, Engineers, Doctors, IPS And IAS)
- Giving Monthly Rations To Widows, Thus Allowing Them To Sustain Themselves
- Free Books To Students In Rural Areas Of Rajasthan And Maharashtra
- Clothing And Blankets To The Old And Poor People During Winter
- He Has Also Set Up A “Gaushalla” Sheds For Old And Deserted Cows. As Of The Moment, The Foundation Is Sheltering More Than 500 Old And Deserted Cows
- He Has Also Set Up Several “Piyao” In The Villages, Offering Potable Cold Drinking Water To One And All
- He Has Several “Troughs” Set Up In Many Villages For Thirsty Cattle
- He Has Set Up Several Schools And Colleges In India
- He Is A Highly Religious Person Who Has Built Several Temples In And Around Maharashtra And Rajasthan
- There Is An Ongoing Proposal In Rajasthan To Set Up A Medical College Along With A 800 Bed Hospital Having All The Latest Amenities, Laboratory Equipment And State Of The Art Machinery